We’re excited to host Dr Ava Frick from her Pet Rehab and Pain Clinic to talk to us about the benefits of Chiropractic work with our pets. Our pets have benefited greatly from it and we know that many of your pets could also benefit.
Tuesday, February 20 @ 7 pm at our Lafayette Square shop.
Dr Frick will provide a wealth of knowledge on the benefits of chiropractic work for pets plus she’s well versed on the benefits of nutrition, herbs, pain management and rehabilitation.
These are just some of the benefits of chiropractic work:
- Neck, back, leg, and tail pain
- Muscle spasms and nerve problems
- Injuries from slips, falls, and accidents
- Jaw or TMJ problems, difficulty chewing
- Event or sports injuries
- Post-surgical care
- Bowel, bladder, and internal medicine disorders
- Maintenance of joint and spinal health
- Healing/helping with chronic internal medicine disorders
For more information please visit http://www.animalrehabstlouis.com/services-old/chiropractic/