Pet Grooming Opening
Week of May 4!
As we gear up to start grooming again at Four Muddy Paws during this Pandemic we will be implementing social distancing practices to keep everyone as safe as possible. Our groomers will be in touch with you about any upcoming appointments you may have an any missed appointments as well. Please be patient with our groomers as they have a lot on their hands trying to catch back up with everyone. We will be prioritizing existing grooming clients and those customers with current appointments and working in everyone who missed their appointment when we were closed.
At this point in time, our walk up nail trims are suspended but we do anticipate having a special Nail Trim Day where we will be offering walk up nail trims. Currently, nail trims are only included with our professional grooming/bath appointments.
Our shop is still closed for browsing so our self service wash tubs are currently closed. We anticipate opening up again in the late-May to early June time period with social distancing practices in place. Stay tuned for more information.
We also keep a very clean salon but we have implemented additional cleaning and sanitizing practices to keep everyone, including our pets, safe and healthy.
Please notice the following rules we have in place for Contactless Curbside Grooming at Four Muddy Paws. This is the same basic procedure that the Veterinarian Clinics have implemented.
- When you arrive please call our store or ring the doorbell to let the groomers know you are there.
- The groomer will come out of the store to greet you. You can remain in your car or distance of 6 feet from groomer until the groomer is ready to get your dog. Our groomers will greet you in protective gear including masks and gloves and out of an abundance of caution we ask that you also wear a mask while interacting with our groomers.
- When the groomer gets your dog, they use OUR slip lead to take the dog. You will remove your dogâ€™s collar and leash and take them with you.
- Before your dog is ready to be picked up, your groomer will send you invoice via email and/or text. It will direct you on how to pay online.
- You can then come back to the shop and call or ring the bell to let us know you are there to pick up.
- Again please be wearing a mask during pickup.
- Our groomers will bring you dog to you on the slip lead and you will then attach their collar and leash to them remaining at a fair distant apart from the groomer.
- Payment options include texting or emailing you an invoice prior to pick up or you may call our shop and pay over the phone.
Thank you for your understanding during these unusual circumstances and your continued support. We appreciate your business and look forward to someday getting back to normal.