Thanks for another great event!Â Together we’ve raised over $5000 for OpSpot over the past five years!
Thanks, also to Gateway Dog House food truck for joining us at the event and donating 15% of their proceeds for the day! Plus what delicious brats and hot dogs!Â Check them out around town!
The Fifth Annual Dogs & Suds Benefit Dog Wash supporting OpSpot is on Saturday, January 14 from 10 AM â€“ 3 PM at the Lafayette Square St Louis location, 1711 Park Avenue, St Louis, MO 63104.Â
Event details include:
- Friendly volunteers from OpSpot (Operation Stop Pet Overpopulation!) will be washing and drying dogs for only $15 with 100% of the proceeds benefiting OpSpot
- While their dogs are being washed and dried guardians can sample hand-crafted brews from Square One Microbrewery and Distillery and other treats.
- All dogs washed and dried on a first-come first-served basis
Plus Plus we’re excited that Papa Tom’s Gateway Dog House Food Truck will be at the event too from 10 AM – 1:30 PM!Â – and they’ll be donating 15% of the days proceeds to OpSpot!!!!Â
Did You Know? An unspayed female dog or cat and her offspring can produce 67,000 puppies or kittens over a six year period!
This event is focused on helping raise funds for OpSpot, (www.opspot.org) which is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to eliminating the unnecessary euthanasia of dogs and cats in St. Louis and surrounding areas. They are registered as a 501C3 in Missouri and was founded in 1995
OpSPOT facilitates affordable spaying and neutering by area veterinarians; advises on public policies about spaying, neutering, and responsible dog and cat care; educates the public about responsible dog and cat care, which includes:
- Spay or neuter
- Keep cats indoors, and humanely confine dogs outdoors under supervision or indoors.
- Obtain vaccinations, licenses and microchips for all dogs and cats. Apply visible ID tags.
- Make advance arrangements for the care of pets in case of a disaster or a personal emergency (such as hospitalization or house fire).