Pet Food 101: Navigating the Pet Food Maze: Join us for a casual talk about what’s in your pet’s food.
Wednesday| March 23|Â 7 pm|Lafayette Square | 314-773-7297
Call today to reserve your space!
Join us for a casual discussion and we’ll help you navigate the pet food maze.Â We’re here to help you make the best decision for your pet’s nutritional needs.Â Four Muddy Paws is your source for Pet Nutrition.
It will be a casual evening to relax and talk about our pet’s health.Â We’ll have wine and cheese on hand too!
While we really do love our furry friends we do request that you let your pets relax at home.
You are what you eat and so is your pet.
- Do you know what’s in your dog and cat’s food?
- Do you know how to read and interpret a nutrition label and ingredient panel?
- Do you know how dog and cat food is regulated?
- What’s a feeding trial consist of?
- Do you know the difference between natural, holistic and organic?
- What’s the best dog food or cat food?
- Do dogs or cats need grains in their diet?
- Should I rotate my dog’s food?
- What about nutritional supplements?
- Learn how to find the right food options for your pet. The most common dog health issues (e.g. ear infections and yeasty ears, itching, flaky skin, allergies, dental health, dull or greasy coat and shedding, bad breath etc) can often be resolved with the right diet saving on veterinary costs.
- Plus learn about the benefits of adding fresh foods to your pets diet
- What’s the real cost to feeding your pet?Â You may be surprised!