Are you raw curious? Maybe you’ve heard about feeding your pet a raw diet but you’re not sure how to get started? What’s the difference between all of the brands and proteins we carry?
Or perhaps you’re not familiar with the benefits of feeding a fresh raw food diet?
Here’s just a few of them:
– Live enzymes your pet’s body can use
– Less toxins and preservatives
– Strengthens your pet’s immune system
– Provides proper hydration (especially important for cats!)
– Easier to digest (smaller poops! yea!)
– Maintains healthy teeth and a shinier, healthier skin & coat
– Maintains a healthy digestive tract and aids in weight control
– Increased mobility in older animals with a low glycemic index lowering the inflammation in your pet’s body
– Mimics the natural diet (raw): muscle meat, bones and organ meat + shredded veggies (minimal veggies for cats!)
– Most importantly, you know what your pet is eating!
So to help answer your questions and get you started feeding a raw diet wev’e created our own pop up Raw Bar Buffet at Four Muddy Paws!
Saturday, September 8 10 am – 2 pm – Edwardsville
Saturday, September 15 10 am – 2 pm – Lafayette Square
Thinking you need to feed a raw diet every day to see the benefits? Any additional raw you can get into your pet’s diet will be beneficial. So think of it in terms of adding a raw day or two each week. You’ll still see some benefits and it’s a little less daunting perhaps than going all raw right away. It’s your choice and we’ve got options for everyone to get started!
We’ll have samples available for you to try in the shop with your dog (or very adventurous cat!) and we’ll have samples and lots of literature you can take home to learn more about the how’s and why’s of getting started. Plus we’ll be there to answer all of your questions.
We’ll have many of our raw food brands participating including frozen, freeze dried, dehydrated and raw supplements like raw goat’s milk.
So bring your questions and bring your dog for a fun afternoon learning about a raw diet and giving your pet’s nutrition a significant boost.
If you’ve got any questions on feeding raw, please visit us in-store or check out our extensive website. We’ve included a lot of information there to help you out.