We’re having a Raw Food Bonanza – 20% our Entire Stock of Frozen and Freeze Dried Diets plus our Magic In The Bowl supplements including Bone Broth, Raw Goat Milk, Raw Cow Milk and our Raw Cheeses – From Saturday, September 15 through Sunday, September 30!
There are many benefits to adding raw into your dog or cat’s diet.
Here’s just a few of them:
– Live enzymes your pet’s body can use
– Less toxins and preservatives
– Strengthens your pet’s immune system
– Provides proper hydration (especially important for cats!)
– Easier to digest (smaller poops! yea!)
– Maintains healthy teeth and a shinier, healthier skin & coat
– Maintains a healthy digestive tract and aids in weight control
– Increased mobility in older animals with a low glycemic index lowering the inflammation in your pet’s body
– Mimics the natural diet (raw): muscle meat, bones and organ meat + shredded veggies (minimal veggies for cats!)
– Most importantly, you know what your pet is eating!
Thinking you need to feed a raw diet every day to see the benefits? Any additional raw you can get into your pet’s diet will be beneficial. So think of it in terms of adding a raw day or two each week. You’ll still see some benefits and it’s a little less daunting perhaps than going all raw right away. It’s your choice and we’ve got options for everyone to get started!
If you’ve got any questions on feeding raw, please visit us in-store or check out our extensive website. We’ve included a lot of information there to help you out.