If you are a dog parent, you will undoubtedly want to find a dog bowl that will work best for your pet. Some pets eat too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl options. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the numerous colors, shapes, and designs, allowing you to customize the pet dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common choice is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic pet dish consist of these bowls being effortless to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the benefits consist of typically having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in fancy color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to reduce your dog's chance of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel puppy bowls are typically collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Four Muddy Paws in St. Louis, MO. We stock several dog bowl options from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (314) 773-7297 to get more information!