Tuesday, May 5, 2020
This is a very fluid situation and we’ll be updating this information as the situation evolves.
Here’s What We’re Doing
We Are OPEN!
- In-Store Shopping has been Temporarily Suspended to keep our team safe
- We’re available by Phone & Curbside Pickup & FREE Local Delivery
- Mon-Sat 10 am – 5 pm & 11 am – 4 pm Sunday
- Our Team is available to answer questions and place orders.
- Lafayette Square: 314-773-7297
- Edwardsville: 618-692-472
- You can Shop 24/7 On-Line! – We also Ship anywhere in the Continental USA
- FREE Local Delivery We deliver Monday – Saturday at both Lafayette Square and Monday – Wednesday – Friday in Edwardsville. $25 minimum purchase for delivery
- Place your order by Noon either on-line or by phone and you’ll get your delivery the SAME DAY or Next Day delivery!
- Hands free Curbside Pick Up is easy too. Just place your order online or give us a call and we’ll have your order ready to go. When you’re at the shop just let us know if you’ve like us to set the product out for you to pick up or we can put it in your trunk for you keeping all of us safe.
- You can place your online order as late as 4:45 pm for pick up by 5 pm Monday – Saturday and by 3:45 pm for pick up on Sunday.
Gift Cards We’re now offering Gift Cards online. Gift cards purchased online must be used online and Gift cards purchased in-store must be used in-store. Thanks for your understanding.
Shipping You can also choose shipping and we’ll ship our products out to you. We offer free shipping on orders of $49 or more and Everyday Low Shipping on some of our product categories like our dry foods, cat litter, cans, etc. See our Shipping FAQ’s for more details.
Grooming Our grooming teams are back! We’ll be starting up our grooming again the week of May 4. See more details here!
Nail Trims Currently Nail Trims are only included with our grooming appointments. We will be scheduling special walk-up Nail Trim Days later in May. We’ll continue to keep you posted.
Self Service Wash Our Self Service Wash Stations are CLOSED as of Wednesday, March 25 out of an abundance of caution. We’ll keep you posted when they’ll open again.
Phones Please have patience when calling our shops. Our phones have been exceptionally busy. We are expanding our phone lines to handle the extra volume with grooming coming back. We really appreciate your understanding and patience as we work through these extraordinary days.
Extra Cleaning and Sanitizing We are continuing on working to keep our shops as clean as possible. We have increased the cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces multiple times per day including our door bells, door handles, sales counter area, freezers, self service wash and our shopping baskets, pin pads, bathroom and other areas.
Our Teams We are asking and supporting our team to stay home if they have any flu-like symptoms of coughing, sneezing, shortness of breath, or a fever. We have found it necessary to temporarily reduced our staffing.
Our Inventory We are experiencing very busy days as everyone is stocking up for their loved ones. We’re doing our very best to stay in-stock for you and at this point we’re not having any large out-of-stock situations from our distributors although we’ve had some issues with certain products. We do ask that you purchase what you need and not purchase multiple months worth of products at once. We ask this so that everyone can have the foods that they need for their pets. We have not set any limits yet and we hope not to have to in the future if everyone remembers their neighbors. If you would like to order more food to have on-hand, please let us know by 9 am on Monday’s and your product should be here the same week, on Thursday’s. We’ll call you to let you know it’s arrived. This way we can do our best to keep product on our shelves for everyone. Thanks for your help and patience.
Pet Food Pantry’s We’d like to remember all of those people who are not able to work at this time but still have their pets to take care. Please consider buying some extra food to donate when you visit us so that someone else’s pet can eat too. We have a Pet Food Pantry set up at each shop for people that need help in feeding their animals. If you’d like to donate please order on line and we’ll place your food in our pantry. e really appreciate everyone who make a donation. It’s very much appreciated. It’s times like these that we’re compelled to come together and remember our neighbor’s we haven’t met but who need our help. We thank you, in advance, for your support.
We’re following the guidelines of the CDC and trying to maintain our social distancing and doing just basic business by supporting you. In light of this, we’ve either suspended or postponed some of our special events in light of the current situation. We’ll continue to update you as we move forward.
Pets and COVID-19
According to CDC:
- There is no reason to think that any animals including pets in the United States might be a source of infection with this new coronavirus.
- To date, CDC has not received any reports of pets or other animals becoming sick with COVID-19.
- At this time, there is no evidence that companion animals including pets can spread COVID-19. However, since animals can spread other diseases to people, itâ€™s always a good idea to wash your hands after being around animals.
- For more information, read the CDC’s FAQ on COVID-19 and animals
- Additional information on staying safe and healthy around animals including pets, livestock, and wildlife: CDCâ€™s Healthy Pets, Healthy People website.
Protection and Prevention
- To help protect yourself and others from COVID-19, follow these guidelines from the CDC, and ensure your family members and your employees follow as well: Steps to Prevent Illness
- Frequently asked questions on COVID-19 from CDC: COVID-19 FAQs
- You may be preparing yourself and your family for a period of social distancing or quarantine. Make sure to also include your pets in your planning, including having a two-week supply of pet food and pet medicines available: Pet Disaster Preparedness Kit
Extraordinary Times require Extraordinary Kindness and Patience.
Let’s All Be Extraordinary!
We all face an uncertain future and there’s little doubt that we could all use more grace and kindness. It seems like grace and gratitude are the key to reducing our anxieties right about now but we’re blessed with the unconditional love of our pets. It’s time to lean on them, soak in their love and they certainly deserve our time and attention more now than ever before. We’re so very passionate about the health and well-being of your pets and we’re going to strive to keep doing what we’re doing for as long as possible but whatever happens please know that we’ll do whatever we can to help you as best we’re able.
Thank you for being there for us as we are for you.
All our best,
Jeff, Matt, Potter and the team at Four Muddy Paws