The Best Choice of Food Placemats. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Food Placemats for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will undoubtedly want to find a dog bowl that will work best for your pet. Some pets eat too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl options. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the numerous colors, shapes, and designs, allowing you to customize the pet dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common choice is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic pet dish consist of these bowls being effortless to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the benefits consist of typically having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in fancy color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to reduce your dog's chance of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel puppy bowls are typically collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Four Muddy Paws in Edwardsville, IL. We stock several dog bowl options from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (618) 692-4729 to get more information!
WHAT Edwardsville CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
We love our customers from Edwardsville areas around Glen Carbon
Four Muddy Paws is the most fun! I love taking my fur baby there and knowing whatever treat his puppy heart desires from this establishment is going to be natural and pretty good for him! We also like to go there for bath time. The DIY stations make bathing and grooming my 70 lb poodle seamless and simple! I highly recommend popping into this store sometime to see for yourself!
Love this place. They always have a great selection of cat food/dog food. But great doesn't describe it as much as diverse. The store is huge so it's easy to get intimidated by the small yet full space it has to offer. But don't forget to ask the Employes for help. They have always been kind and shown me around if I needed anything.
Awesome place for your pet.
Katie does the absolute best job on my Goldendoodle! She always takes her time and gives my girl all the loves while grooming her. She sends me pictures and communicates with me throughout. I’ve had some pretty bad experiences with other groomers in the past and Katie is hands down the best in the area! I’ve been bringing my doodle here since January regularly and my girl loves going to Katie which gives me so much relief to know she’s getting taken care of and walks out with the cut I ask for every time!
Picture below of one of the photos i’ve received in the past during her spa day!
I got a peanut butter & vanilla cake for my pug's 13th birthday. She loved the cake. The staff at the shop were fantastic. They were excited for me to see the cake & It was perfect. Highly recommend paying them a visit.